This is the SHOE BLOG!
As you will see, these pictures were taken in the Summer and Fall, but even the Winter boots are very stylish here in Seoul.

This is a "zippy" little pair of shoes.

There are some really nice looking feet inside these shoes.

I love the color. Hey, should I bring home a pair for Cody?

Okay, it wasn't so much about the shoes as it was the polish. But together they make quite a statement, don't you think?

Party Time!

These shoes are in front of a Buddhist Temple.

Shoes from many "walks" of life come to worship Buddha.

These kind of look like Zy shoes to me. They will attract all sorts of funky fish.

The less materials are used in creating the fashion, the more the end result will cost.

You've heard of golden shoes and ruby slippers, but how about silver sneakers?

The photo is a little fuzzy, but I hope you can see the "big bling" on these little shoes.

Cool summer sandals.

Perfect hiking heels.

At certain times of the year, one can see dozens of dragonflies in the air, but none so flashy as the ones on these shoes.

Rows and rows of diamonds and bows.

Even the subway floors get excited about shoes.

I really like this pair, but my high heel days are over.

He made me feel like Cinderella. This is what shoe shopping was like in the good old days.

This is my favorite picture. This Elder had completely worn off the heels of his shoes. (Looks like he could use a new pair of pants, too. ^^)

These straw shoes are still being made today. They don't look too comfortable, but then neither do the four inch heels I see running up and down the streets of Seoul.

Notice the "sock action" on these feet.

Well, it has been a fun tour through the feet of Seoul.
I have some great ideas for the next blog. See you all then, and keep those comments coming.
7 comments:
Funky! I thought the silver sneakers were pretty awesome! :D I don't know that I'd wear them though, they'd get scruffy and stained too quickly for me.
WAY to many high heel shoes for my taste! Where are your shoes and dad's shoes??? :D
Whoa!! That's an awesome blog. I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Thanks for it. Annie will take any of those that you choose to bring home :D
Did you get them to pose for you, or were you just discrete? And how would you explain, not speaking Korean, what in the world you were doing? Or, even better, did you memorize the phrase for "excuse me, would you mind if I took a picture of your shoes to add to my collection of "soul" shots? :)
oops! I meant "sole" shots :)...
or maybe I meant "seoul" shots :)
ahhhhhh, Buchanan pun-isms are something of a pun-ishment :)
Hey! I remember some of those shoes! I am still amazed at how good you are at taking pictures without people noticing! I need to learn that art! I like exclamation points! Can you tell?
That is very fun. I never really looked at shoes unless they point out but now I will defently will check them out :). Shoes are so fun and I think they cannot be enought of foodwear.
Post a Comment