Monday, September 28, 2009

Gregarious Greetings!

This picture is straight out of one of Elder Biesinger's dreams. He loves chocolate!!!


I am not sure what you get for your 30,000 won, but I picture a low calorie shampoo, maybe a 5K cut, and a cardio color. Then top it all off with one of Shara's head massages!!!



After attending the Head Spa, I am ready to tackle the morning mail.



101 Korean Dalmations!



Let me explain this picture. As we were leaving the Mission Home, Sister Min opened her shoe closet (in the entry way) and grabbed out a pair of shoes. She handed them to me and showed me they were the same as hers. I put them on. They fit perfectly. We are now twins in every way.



Niesha should relate to this family.






Makes Elder Biesinger look really tall and skinny, don't you think?



Cool, huh!



These three cuties are still just a sparkle in their daddy's broken eye glasses. (?)



This is the latest version of "Where's Waldo?" It is called "Where's Moroni?"



I I have a reward for whomever can interpret this piece of art.



I like this sculpture of a mother and her two daughters. (That is my personal interpretation.)





Masks are a big part of Korean culture.


Korean masks have a long tradition, with use in a variety of contexts. They were used in war, on both soldiers and their horses; ceremonially, for burial rites in jade and bronze and for shamanistic ceremonies to drive away evil spirits; to remember the faces of great historical figures in death masks; and in the arts, particularly in ritual dances, courtly, and theatrical plays. The present uses are as miniature masks for tourist souvenirs, or on cell-phones where they hang as good-luck talismans. ~ Wikipedia


There you have it...another Biesinger Blog.

8 comments:

SBIESI said...

Are you calling Niesha's kids short and fat? :)
BTW, where are all the pics of Misty?

tberculosis said...

I (amazingly) really like the proportionally challenged artwork. I think it would have been very difficult to sculpt them because the artist would have had the urge to make them the 'right' way instead. Very cool!

Jackie and Zy said...

wow those sculptures are awesome! I was fooled by the family picture...I opened it and tried to "fix" it. I thought my browser stretched it! All those sculptures are incredible.

Lazarus said...

I loved your 'Niesha can relate' comment. I can interpret the interesting sculpture, but I need to know what the prize is.

Lazarus said...

Speaking of shoes. Didn't we determine that Sister Biesinger and I also have the same size feet. Mine are mens 14.

Lazarus said...

What would the head salon cost if you don't have any hair (on your head, that is- I have it all up and down my back)?

little bear said...

Hi Sis, Just me little Bear, After You told me you were having troubles turning on your computer. I started having a pop up called windows security suite. Some how got thru mcafee. I now have pcdoctor. all seems better. I glad you still have access to your blog. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you? Love little Bear.

Niesha said...

I think that I am really the only one in my family both short AND fat :) Unless we count Hannah. She is such a little, cuddle, chub-a-babe! The boys are all getting fairly tall and skinny. Corissa is short, but skinny. Annie is taller than Brigham!!! (Shhhh)

So, Hannah and I are happy to claim the comment all to ourselves :) (Well, maybe we will let Corey in on it.)