Can you see the tiny men on the scaffolding applying the enormous flowers to the side of the skyscraper?
These men are simply hanging from ropes attached to the top of the building.
The end product is very beautiful.
Behind the temporary walls along the street a new plaza is being constructed.
Elder Biesinger looks pretty comfortable sitting in the easy chair at the Mission Home. Cute, isn't he?
Elder Biesinger took me to the Renoir Exhibition. It was wonderful. The next picture is a closeup of this painting.
Renoir was such a gifted painter. ;)
I can just see Kel in the pasture behind his house riding his horse and jumping from side to side.
This clip is self-explanatory. Who wouldn't want to eat this adorable little octopus with mustard (?) on its "belly?"
"Australian Beef ~ Clean and Safe"
This is kind of a cool bike. Some bikes fold up even smaller. They are great for taking on the bus or subway.
Our final Mission Conference with President Cho Man Gu and Sister Min Young Jae ~ It's a rare event when the entire mission meets together.
Thus ends another blog!
7 comments:
Hey! I recognize some of those places! Is that horse show the one I should have seen in Suwon Village? I feel like I should still be there, it was so much fun!
Yes, Suwon! And return trips are allowed!!!!
As always a very fun blog. I wanted to see you eat the yucky octopus!!!! David...what does that say in that picture?
I'm not sure it would be Kel jumping around on the horse...more like Lily!
We're glad that you're still blogging even with a broken computer. What great pictures. I notice that the phone number in the first picture is a seven digit phone number with three then 4 digits. Are they the same there as here?
Land lines are (including area code) XX-XXX-XXXX. Cell phones are XXX-XXXX-XXXX. I think someone told me that Utah is requiring use of the area codes now when dialing.
Hey Mom...Did you eat that octopus? I almost had to close my eyes!! :)
By the way, I loved the picture of the dancing couple. That women in close up is beautiful. It is my favorite picture in this blog.
I always enjoy the journey on your BLOG. It is so much fun.
Post a Comment