This is Flower Warehouse - Part Two
After visiting the nursery or growing plant section of the warehouse, we found our way to the cut flowers section of the multi building warehouse.

We saw aisle after aisle of cut flowers ready to be arranged into beautiful... arrangements.


Where, oh where do they grow all the roses. I have seen very few rose bushes. Of course, there is a beautiful one on the Temple grounds.

True friendship is like a rose: we don't realize its beauty until it fades.
~ Evelyn Loeb

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
~Emma Goldman


We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
~ Abraham Lincoln

It will never rain roses. When we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.
~ George Eliot


A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
8 comments:
WOW! I so want go go there!
Your blog is so great, mom! I think Lincoln's and Eliot's quotes are my favorites this round! Thanks for all the fun blogging!!!!
Ha en rozsa volnek.
Wow, I can't believe there are that many flowers in one place. I'm with Quinn (a.k.a. Q-dawg for all you wonderers out there) ha en rozsa volnek.
So, umm... what language is that? Am I just dense? I shared your pictures with my friend Amy here in Oregon. She is very impressed with your pictures AND your photographic proficiency :D
Wow! We love this flower shop. It smells great. We just kept sniffing and sniffing our computer. Peter really likes the echoey room :) It feels like we are right there.
Love your music selection! Great variety! I wish I could listen to it, but for some crazy reason playlist doesn't seem to work in Germany these days :(
Does Elder Biesinger have to plug his nose when he goes to the flower mall? J/C
Post a Comment